Silent Lover

Ugh! Here we have a weak scared protagonist. This guy. How about you tell on that girl. Tell him that you have no choice to say those things because she is threatening you. But nope. Let's make unnecessary misunderstandings

Hi, how are you? I just read the notice that you had and I was wondering what your Facebook page is so you can keep an eye on the next chapters. Thank you for posting the manhwa. With affection one more fan.

Alguien ayuda.... sabe como puedo ver los capitulos, soy nueva en esta pagina y no se como ver los capitulos

PNJ

I will cry tears of sadnesses and pity if the ML and MC become a real couple in the end. I'm nearly crying right now because MC doesn't deserve any of this, he doesn't deserve an ML who treats him like property and from the spoiler I read ML will only get worse.

Double-page supporter
@PNJ
Ugh I'm so with you. I've read ahead too and the ML totally is irredeemable. He's the textbook description of an abuser. I mainly follow this coz of the breathtaking art and my desire to see Chen Yu finally happy!

Just stop doing unnecessary things. Stop thinking too much about other people. Just let him decide things and you just follow behind. I'm sure he already knows about you. And he clearly doesn't care. So you shouldn't care about it. At least write him about your feeling so there isn't misunderstandings 😒

Isn't it because these characters are just too dumb? He fucked you multiple times. Did you think your dick disappear and reappear after everything? These characters... I don't know to like or don't like

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen the raws up to the latest chapter (35) and the ML gets worse and worse. Around chapter 20, I actually started shipping them especially when he kept protecting the MC against that bitch and even said he'd send her back. Remember all that ? Well be prepared for him to ruin all of that by abusing the MC, ignoring him, acting close with his bitch and the MC has a necklace given to him by his mom that she told him to give it to the person he loves so yeah of course the asshole ML threw it away. The MC still went to look for it in the snow where the ML threw it and got it back and offered it to the ML again but the asshole stepped on it and destroyed it. He is an irredeemable piece of shit and I'm only reading to see how this develops.
It's like the author went for a "reverse cliché" where usually the ML starts as an asshole and then warms up to the MC but in this he got progressively worse and worse

*scratches head* ok so he's ultimately an asshole..got it... reading it anyways lmfaooo

Users who are viewing this thread