Silent War - Vol. 2 Ch. 113

Power Uploader
Next chapters will be out more sooner. Trying to catch up to the latest and they're easier to typeset.

Dex-chan lover
LOL, I guess someone is fully on the D'Train now boys. NGL though ... this teacher is ... nice. Don't know where to rank her but she's above Mia. Ah, who am I kidding ... everyone else is above Mia, LMAO. Mia might make a comeback at some point though but it's looking tough.

The Chadification of Hyun continues. Next Stop "Ka-chew Ka-chew, What it do? Got a teacher too, on my dick crew..."

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is too hot man. Can't get out of it without fapping.
Thank you sir.

damn so sad
how woman like this gonna get a man in the future
its like they are ruined for life

Dex-chan lover
Mind broken

Damn MC really has leveled up a lot, tho I wish at the end of the story he ends up with one chick that isn’t that chick he used to like who went with gunner

the poses, the angles, the lighting, the art is just so damn good. thanks for the update.

Power Uploader
@JKTV well they all liked Gunner first, except for Anna. Only difference is that Mia didn't fall for MC because of his D or macho-ness, she liked him because of him, even at his lowest. You hardly see anyone else trying to look out for him lol

Dex-chan lover
@Acera

I actually really like Anna, she seems sweet... tho very lewd which is a win win

Tho I bet he’ll end up with Mia

Revenge I get. But now he’s just becoming Gunner 2.0. I’m disliking this so much I’ve just fast-scrolled through the sex parts to get to the dialogue and I don’t know if I even want to bother continuing to read it.

@Adun hes playing gunner, however the difference wasnt on the sex, but how they treat the girls outside of it, in this case my boy is playing gunner but he isnt the absolute scum lf a man gunner is outside of sex, Im not sure if i explained it properly but this is my pov

Dex-chan lover
When I skipped to this chapter from the end of season 1 I was worried about his character. Context is key.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I fucking HATED this when I started reading, only continuing til I got ppl's backstory on why the situation's so fucked. Glad I stayed. And teach, damn, you just jumped up to 2nd, Anna's still best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread