Silent War

Some people keep saying to wait until season 2 for this to get better..
Well it didn't.. Only more characters turning to dipshits.

I don't understand why Koreans make this kind of shit instead of "feel good" stories.

Anyway, "Sexual violence" tag is usually a good tell to keep away.

Double-page supporter
I'm going to assume the former group (Manhwa18) decided to pull off from MangaDex.

@lurkking He didn't suddenly just add that muscle. According to his father, he was into training before he started hanging out with the thugs/ graduating highschool. Even before, he wasn't that small. mostly small posture.

Dex-chan lover
so im not into ntr but hell if the mc isn't on the receiving end, i guess i can read this (i just hope this isn't a gate way to being into ntr)

other manhwa.....honest worker get cucked, ntr, green hat
in here a scum get cucked, ntr, green hat but he can turn the table especially that brother of him that always think so highly of himself never help mc in the right think, only able to beat mc but the truth the one without skill the most is that brother.

so season 1 a story how mc's brother steal and rob every girl and how dumb mc even a girl who love him can only a plaything for his brother so she can always meet mc.
starting season 2 after mc win a big bet, that mc's brother become kind to mc not beating mc but help mc beat other people who look down on mc. also mc take all the girl in the back. yeah for someone it look like mc still a scum but for someone who always hold grudge it is almost perfect revenge, the only missing thing: there is no new girl, if only there is new girl and the mc's brother have a crush or fall in love with that new girl but the girl become mc slave....tgan that will be the best.

if this continue,,,,all in all mc only get something that dumpe by that scum redhead

If you want to read the cuck getting cucked I recommend reading this first season is a bit hard to read if you are not into NTR and rape but let those chapters fuel your hate for the cuck so that the second season will be satisfying when the MC starts cucking him.

All the cuck is going for him is rape and blackmail but the MC got the actual skills.

I'm only in through the first chapters but this shit and it's pissing me off so much. It makes me feel frustrated. I literally need to go through a few panels at a time before continuing any further.

This manga is still on-going, it is that the translations are being updated here. It is at chapter 103 as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread