Silver and Gold - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - The Light and Shadow of Fate

I lost faith in the story line after Tetsuo left. And looking at how long it lasted afterwards, so did Fukumoto and/or the Japanese readers. Like most axed manga, the ending is rushed and inconclusive. The usual brooding and, at times, preachy Fukumoto ended this with a whimper rather than a bang. Gin has learnt nothing, even after losing a partner.

But, I'm glad that this series was translated properly and fully. It was fun, and the time passed quicker than I thought it would.

Thank you Mr./Mrs. Scanalators.

thank you for scanlating

i knew the ending was rushed, but its not all bad. FKMT learned a lot and you can tell he fleshed out ideas from this in his later works.

Dex-chan lover
@z0n3:
Look at the translator's note at the end, it was forced into a rushed ending because of the magazine changing what sort of works they hosted, Fukumoto had no choice but to end it like this.

Dex-chan lover
Ah well, i was hoping Morita would come back eventually in a later arc. Still, it was pretty fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
All those gay jokes kind of made me laugh now that i read the final chapter, oh man, Morita dodged a lot of bullets there.

Another great work of art, destroyed by hentai... but thank you for the great translated chapters we got!

Dex-chan lover
DUDE WTF THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT IT COULD BE YET ANOTHER LONG RUNNING MASTERPIECE OF FUKUMOTO FUCK MAN IM SO SALTY RN

Dex-chan lover
Dear Princess Celestia,

I didn’t learn anything

Signed, Ginji Hirai

LMAO that fucking old man. Not even losing his homeboy could stop him.

Come on Fukumoto give us a sequel.

With that said i can see a lot of concepts were taken and improved upon in later works, like Washizu

Users who are viewing this thread