I am going to imagine that since this manga takes place in the 90s and the girl's name is Mio Itou, and therefore has the same surname as Kaiji, that she is Kaiji's sister. I know it's a common name, just let me have this!
I am going to imagine that since this manga takes place in the 90s and the girl's name is Mio Itou, and therefore has the same surname as Kaiji, that she is Kaiji's sister. I know it's a common name, just let me have this!
Yeah I think we can all agree to just accept her as Kaiji 's sister. Also if I'm not mistaken this would be the first gamble that fukumoto does that involve poker as it's before that arc in Kaiji and Ukai zero. Also excluding Ten as Akagi played rummy poker for that half of a chapter.
I am going to imagine that since this manga takes place in the 90s and the girl's name is Mio Itou, and therefore has the same surname as Kaiji, that she is Kaiji's sister. I know it's a common name, just let me have this!