Silver Gravekeeper

Group Leader
For those who want to read it right after the anime is completed, they can start reading from ch-112
@Yuragi

Aggregator gang
I'm really questioning my life choices after I read this till chapter 22. The story is completely messed up, dude just get powers and becomes and expert using them. The attack that would definitely kill the last opponent don't work cause of yes and he loses cause of yes again, he gets expelled out of the game and wake up and finds out he is now multi billionaire, but the girl he likes is being kidnapped cause she has debts(her father was rich and died two days before that), people call the campus security, mc will use the money to save her but his cat erased the money(????????????????????) and the girl is kidnapped anyway cause the campus security never arrived, the dudes were standing there for at least five minutes. The concept was interesting, the writing and everything else was just a complete mess.

Group Leader
@xwam @shakur just a suggestion, u can watch anime first and later comeover to read this. As I was the same too. idk why u guys didn't like it as I never read them. i just watched anime, got me hooked up and here I am reading it after where the anime stops.

Man this is in another level of "badness". It starts ok, the art isnt awful but after the First arch the story gets Messier and Messier every chapter.
I dont know what happened in the end of the First arch, he literally get screwed because the supposed 1 hit kill move of the last enemy did not kill the last enemy and even let It with enough energy to steals the Boss sword and kill It. Looks like the author had a plan but in the last momment hot the 'genial' Idea of the whatever the shit is the next arch.

I dropped around the 27th chapter and i'd like the last 2 hours of my life back

Dex-chan lover
Everybody saying they dropped this should really have been able to figure from the cover and description that it was never worth reading lol.

I like it.... but it has too much dialogue.... I just cant read everyones dialog and it hits me like a fan, the story I give props 7.5/10 but I dont want to read a mountain....

so did anyone read this long as stuff and the messy one too?
if you did read it start to end you have my respect of wasting your life

Aggregator gang
Gotta love when you find something with an awesome cover, cool name, and tons of chapters, but the ratings say it's trash 😭

i can see real potential in this, but whoever translated this doesn't know how to phrase things to make any of it understandable, if someone were to go through and phrase this better I'm sure it would get better, but until then I can't see it doing well at all. I have read up to chapter 10, and i have the basic plot down, but its just so hard to understand that it's not worth the time and headache to try and translate something that is so hard to understand.

Fed-Kun's army
is the romance good? is there a hidden harem?
does the romance go anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread