09394a8e-fe9c-4cf9-9f2d-4c9815ef4ee3
Claith Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 24, 2018 Messages 1,626 Wednesday at 5:40 AM #2 Could vent out pages of things layering. I'll just psychically attack everyone instead. That close up while talking, then zoom out showing everyone listening to him was really well done. Don't see things like that often.
Could vent out pages of things layering. I'll just psychically attack everyone instead. That close up while talking, then zoom out showing everyone listening to him was really well done. Don't see things like that often.
biologist Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 21, 2023 Messages 1,386 Wednesday at 6:30 AM #3 The comment on prev chapter make me super sus about weapon girl. Aaaaaaah
7goat Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2019 Messages 1,495 Wednesday at 2:17 PM #4 I thought Yrallia was going to use her own body to sheathe her "brother"'s swords. Like this https://imgur.com/a/jFjjl1z
I thought Yrallia was going to use her own body to sheathe her "brother"'s swords. Like this https://imgur.com/a/jFjjl1z
F Fantasie841 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 7, 2024 Messages 241 Wednesday at 7:50 PM #5 Thanks for the chapter!