Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Value of a Man

LMAO it's so funny how misunderstood she is. Shes literally living her best life and they are like...FINAL BOSS?!?! I hope nothing goes off the rails with this story its a good read so far

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, from the moment I saw "Value of a Man" as chapter name on the index I knew it's going to be some cringy bluepilled bullshit.

What's important is their nature! Character! Personality!

Yeah and as a loser gofer he has none of those. If you're going to shove stupid platitudes in my face at least be consistent

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit. That was a glorious verbal beatdown from which there is no recovery. Based grandma.

Contributor
The teacher was funny, trying to act tough only to run just after.

Also, Rip her plan for making friends with these girls. Not like it's a waste.

Dex-chan lover
I hardly read Im Dal's work before to know the suffering others have felt, but I think I will hang around and see if this one does the same since I like it so far.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the mangaka will finish a series, thanks for translating because this seems interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Bet she's still gonna be heated when she goes to see the Teach.

@BCS she got distracted there at the end, it's not like she was looking to him to be her boyfriend, but that's what the topic became halfway through the rant. Getting dumped by every dude she ever met/threw herself at must have REALLY left her touchy. She probably doesn't believe it all herself but she MAD.

Users who are viewing this thread