Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this manga would be just perfect if she only could remember a bit more of her past than random bits and pieces.

Dex-chan lover
@marcherman135

"I'm also going to spoil comeonnow0's fun by telling him to stop."

I'm not preventing people from saying whatever they want. I'm just also commenting about it.

Well, Secretary is quite obvious bet. Who else can easily gather and forged dirt on someone. Not only he is always close to Grandfather, but also He only works for 2 years.
But maybe it will be something different and someone else in the end, who knows...

Reading this made me think it is actually good the old man got taken down. Seems like he isn't above blackmailing and pressuring people to do his willing, plus with his excessive wealth while a politician? Dude is a living cancer to democracy and should be strung up.

Everyone like: it secretary:
Author like “uhhhh... *quickly tries to change plot a bit*

@mikejacobs it's politic, blackmail and threat is their daily activities. And why do you think people get into politic, to be a servant for the people?

Group Leader
@goarachnidlaser it's been 30 years since last she went on high school. No one could remember every tiny bit of their high school life at that age tho.

Dex-chan lover
@LoLyeah
it's been 30 years since last she went on high school. No one could remember every tiny bit of their high school life at that age tho.

Agreed, but... she doesn't remember her own friends (or co-bullies, back then)? That she got a classmate helping her with her studies?
That goes well beyond not remembering small details.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that people with thin or closed eyes design are almost always used as fishy characters...
I know the whole "eye are the mirror of the soul so drawing a character with closed eyes means he/she has something to hide" schtick but...
Obvious templates can feel way to obvious sometimes.

Wooooow.... if that look doesn't scream "I'm the fox faced bastard whose going to betray your entire family because I'm a corrupt jackass" Nothing does.

Users who are viewing this thread