Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Light and Darkness (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga coming out once a month? It felt like the last one was posted 100 years ago, lol. But anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I feel a little disappointed that the conflict between Shiraishi and the grandfather bossing her family around got swept under the rug, but maybe they'll come back to it later? I hope so.

Fed-Kun's army
@icekatze
I expect it to be addressed later. Starting with chapter 10, we've been told that political scandals and her grandfather's fall from glory were key in her eventual ruin. I expect this arc (and possibly more arcs afterwards) to explore his figure.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely hope this is a story the author finishes, because honestly it’s one of the best I’ve seen from him as well.

New girl is scary tho

@icekatze
it feels like the grandfather is too high level to confront right now
for sure they will come back to it later

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if this new girl is supposed to be bad for some reason. The opening pages of the chapter gave that impression... but she just seems... "savvy"....

Double-page supporter
@codetaku hint: she's supposed to be the next "bitch" to be conquered by the MC. why? she insisted on saying MC's name while drawing attention to her in an effort to make everyone realize "oh she'll fuck up this poor man's career over a little spillage" and she's probably the one who tipped the waiter to do so in the first place

Dex-chan lover
@Misticsan @Ronye
I hope they'll come back to it, although I admit I'm more interested in Shiraishi than the grandfather. She seems to be okay with tutoring Sayuri now and made up with her parents, but it all happened in a flash at the end of the last arc, so I hope we get to see her in action more.

Users who are viewing this thread