Silver Plan to Redo From JK - Vol. 7 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if he'll be a love interest or not, but at this point he's kind of like a shoujo bishonen trapped into shonen. This behavior does more to tear down flags than to set them up, lmao. Although I appreciate that the dude is even willing to stand next to a motorcycle in the rain to maintain his image.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to god the world is testing me 😅
My gf cheated on me with a Biker guy, like 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to not think about her much but holy, last week's Rent a Gf cover page had Kazuya as a Biker guy for Mizuhara... Today this guy appears with a bike in her school, suddenly it's like bikes and biker guys are spamming on my face/insta feed and even on my fav mangas Im trying to read to escape reality 🥲🥲🥲
Ffs man, give me a break. I already lost my dream princess to it, stop shoving it on my face, god💀💀

Thanks for the chapter tho, her colleagues reactions gave me lots of smiles hehe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I swear to god the world is testing me 😅
My gf cheated on me with a Biker guy, like 2 weeks ago. I've been trying to not think about her much but holy, last week's Rent a Gf cover page had Kazuya as a Biker guy for Mizuhara... Today this guy appears with a bike in her school, suddenly it's like bikes and biker guys are spamming on my face/insta feed and even on my fav mangas Im trying to read to escape reality 🥲🥲🥲
Ffs man, give me a break. I already lost my dream princess to it, stop shoving it on my face, god💀💀
Jokes aside, but I am haunted by the obsessive thought that this guy is a crossdressed girl. Of course, they could still introduce a token bad boy or a guy who will become her love interest in the future, but after a bunch of fake male characters in such titles, I have a strange feeling.

Dex-chan lover
I'm into it, I know the ship won't sail but I hope it will.
It all depends on the tropes. This would work ideally in a high school rom-com with a female lead, but that's not the case. But for now, it looks like he's definitely going to be the 80s-style token bad boy in their company.

I want to believe that this guy is just... A delinquent who is naive with girls... But from the previous arks, I wouldn't be surprised if this ark would have a twist too
Anyways, thanks for the update!

Contributor
Finally getting to see this arc get translated, I'm glad I can finally understand the dialogue. Though I wish the spreads were kept together.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the previous chapter begins with her wishing for siblings, I assume this guy has family issues and they bond like big sister and a brother instead of romance.
Yeah I thought it was super obvious that it's gonna go the sibling direction. Given the series thus far I don't think Sayuri's gonna be going down any romance routes for the time being

Users who are viewing this thread