Silver Spoon (ARAKAWA Hiromu) - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - The Four Seasons ㉝

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeaaa
thanks for translation!
also, jesus christ, tokiwa.
I never seen that coming

The last page Remind me when hachiken lost on the early chapter

So the slavery did not continue onto college ...

By the way, i find the twins somewhat strange, if not creepy in this chapter. I think that my brain find something strange in the way their bodies have been drawn. Yoshino's boyfriend also gives me some strange vibes..

@Arashi89 in case you are planning on making a second version, on page 17th, fourth panel, it says Yuugo's wife where it should be Shingo's wife.

Supporter
Ah great grandma passed away, also the time skip make me feel sad for some reasons. Like, everyone really changes a lot (which is understandable) but still

On one hand I'm kinda sad this ending. On the other I'm totally down and excited for doing a re-read after the last chapter drops.

It is interesting to see how different are things depending on the area of the world. Some things which are saw as completely normal and obvious are not in other areas.

In this chapater:
- Farmers switching the production to something completely different when i is not going well like if it were obvious. That would be strange here as people force themselves to make it work to its last consequences and not risk the loan on switching crops. And in this manga it have shown farmers switching twice the production in a few years.
- The line they use about even lumberjacks using horses. Here even 50 years ago and longer the horses were mainly to pull carts and plough the earth if there were no mules, no mater how deep or up into the mountains. On those few times someone would ride a horse would be to carry an injured person or to use it to travel.

From other chapters there is for example the thing about cutting the cows' horns because it is dangerous and worse for the cows, but here no one would cut the cows' horns, neither on small or industrial cattle farms, ever, and they do not see it as more dangerous than anything else.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter! I've been binge-reading this and caught up just in time for the last few chapters, what a ride! It's kinda sad to see this time skip, but it's also nice to see how all the characters have grown up :')

Power Uploader
@Abetillo uuh don't ask me to make a second version, i'm just the uploader and i'm not affiliated in any capacity to sense scans lol

Dex-chan lover
@Abetillo
If I remember right, cow's horn cutting is mostly done to specific breed. Some breeds are more prone to hurt each other.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont see that coming , just when the twin said give to great gandma too 😭

@Le_Flemard could be but i doubt it, as we also have Holstein amongst many other races around here and we do not cut the horns, not even on races with very long and pointy ones. And this author implies that it has to be done for every race out there.

Aggregator gang
seeing the altar hit me hard... I know she is more than hundred years old, but i still hope she can attend to his great granddaughter wedding... .... ....

Users who are viewing this thread