Silver Spoon - Ch. 60.1

Man we gotta wait a whole week to find out how they make upppp UuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwUuuUuuu

Aggregator gang
THE FAAAAAAKKKKK! I’m really rooting her bcs she gave Ritsu long lost feeling. Come on, Yuko, make up your mind, he never see you that low.

Btw, once again, thank you Dayment team! 🫰🏻

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
...you guys held onto the chapters just to hit us with the double whammy, didn't you :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Dissapointed with her. Who the heck wants their life to be miserable just to be able to write interesting story.

Danggg,ive never wanted a lead characters to break up and hope the author will pair ritsu with a better girl like this one. I just dont find them really match and dont think they would work out as a couple with yuko's personality.

Dex-chan lover
I do think Ritsu's romance story is the most boring one in the manga and do hope he found someone better but.... based on how the mangaka usually does things, I bet they will make up later. It's funny for people who are perfect like Ritsu, they tend to do nothing wrong and others still got angry because of that.

Dex-chan lover
As a day one Yuko girl... I get it but this feels hasty. Still, it gives Ritsu a chance to pine...

I mean at the end of it, she was very understanding when he kept ghosting her and now he's gonna have to be understanding of her insecurities. But it still feels bad. I don't like this development. I wish she'd just gotten mad and they could've talked through it, a break up is...

Users who are viewing this thread