Simple Scans

Contributor
Ty for the new chapter of Kimi ga Shinu Natsu Ni, it's a good manga .

Hope you will do others chapters too, keep up this great work .

Contributor
Please update: Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating "Expressionless Kashiwada-san and Emotional Oota-kun." I'm enjoying it. I have a soft spot for poker-faced girls.

Dex-chan lover
Fanged Scans seems to be dead. Are you still planning to do Himeno-chan or is it dropped?

@momojojo
Hello!! I love the manga Kimi no Sei - thank you for contributing to its scanlation. Are you able to pick vol. 2 of the sequel Kimi no Sei - Kizuato?

The mangakas address bullying, change of heart, letting go, and moving on very well, and I hope to see the story finished. For those who've gone through bullying, it gives another angle to possible ways out. Of course there are conveniences in the plot, but that's not necessaily bad.

There are 4 chapters left (6 to 9). Please please? Alll the other groups who worked on it are now inactive.

Group Leader
@AstralRealms
thanks for reaching out! i'm not interested in picking up series of that type at the moment. hope someone else does get round to it someday

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate your work on Kitsune no Yomeiri, but can you give it to some other group to scanlate please?

I'm interested in reading Kyousou no Simulacra, could you please upload the first seven chapters please?

Users who are viewing this thread