Since I Became a Commoner, My Engagement Was Broken! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
God they better kill that annoying lil mosquito at the end of this story :finnawoke:

Group Leader
Thanks to the translation of this chapter, I got to know this Manga that had apparently been down for 2 years.
Thank you for your work.
I have to say that a joke is in very bad taste.
Ruining the lives of two girls and two families is truly an evil thing, more than a prank.
Now one is pining because she has to become a commoner (3 chapters and only she was practically talked about) and the other one is breaking her back from morning to night for the sake of the family where her father also ran away.

I foresee that the girl who became a commoner who is actually a noble will now want to stay in her current family since (from what we've seen so far, she doesn't cringe to understand why she's different from her family) and I'm afraid that the noble girl who is actually a commoner will end up doing everything she can to remain a noble.

..we shall see (hoping the translation continues).

Dex-chan lover
Urgh... I would snapped the fairy's head.. they are the type of evil fairies... Ruining people's life

Also, i hope they both stays with their current family but with the public knows of who they really are.. which means the mc can married to a noble but stays low key cuz what is she besides her borrowed status? A pastry chef?, and the real lady stays with the common people, protecting them using her noble status

Cuz i think i saw the news regarding real life switched.. the switched kids decided to stay with the current family.. probably because they already imprint on them and also, i think, they can just look at it as of being with adopted family instead.. like yeah, they are not my real parents but they raised me or something

If anything, i hope the fairies are punished.. they are not good fairies but bad ones and they exist

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

-

And I see many comments from people not understanding fairies.

Terry Pratchett once summed it up nicely (calling them Elves, but these Elves are the Fairies of Shakespeare and before):

Elves are wonderful. They provoke wonder.
Elves are marvellous. They cause marvels.
Elves are fantastic. They create fantasies.
Elves are glamorous. They project glamour.
Elves are enchanting. They weave enchantment.
Elves are terrific. They beget terror.

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

No one ever said elves are nice.
Elves are bad.

Users who are viewing this thread