Since When Do Guys Find Divorcees Attractive? - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Do you have any questions?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the title is foreshadowing that there will be other men after her too?

Edit:Well... I looked at the summary of vol 3 on the digital store

Kazuha and Mitsui, an age-gap couple, were finally going on their first overnight date... but then a problem arose at work, and Mitsui decided to go ahead and leave Kazuha behind. When Kazuha arrived in the middle of the night, he hugged her tightly, only to find that next to her was the handsome actor Hayami Rensuke. Two men and one woman under one roof. Something was bound to happen!

Hmm...:pepehmm:

jak

Contributor
Is this the same guy on the vol 1 cover? Also, it looks like she might go through multiple love interests or if this first guy is her main one, other guys will pursue her.

Fed-Kun's army
Kazuha and Mitsui, an age-gap couple, were finally going on their first overnight date... but then a problem arose at work, and Mitsui decided to go ahead and leave Kazuha behind. When Kazuha arrived in the middle of the night, he hugged her tightly, only to find that next to her was the handsome actor Hayami Rensuke. Two men and one woman under one roof. Something was bound to happen!
Holy moly...

I recall trying to find info on his one long ago and at best I spotted a liveacted adaptation.

I was looking at the covers and with this I can say this one has the caliber of a telenovela because I did not expect any of that :notlikethis:

that asides, thanks for the chapter gvdriid. I thought I would never see someone pick it up again but glad to be wrong

WOAHHH this one I remember wanting to read for so long but was unable to. thank you so much for picking this up!

t28

Dex-chan lover
here to says that she asked the husband f e wanted to start over it in ch 1 he asked her. Wouldn’t this make more sense? (also then makes more sense with her asking “how much more he wanted to make fun of her before he was satisfied”)

Users who are viewing this thread