Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Hello, sorry for the reupload but it has come to our attention that a major mistranslation occurred during our first upload. Please reread for a better understanding of the plot and I hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you again for releasing and working on this project! I like it already and will be looking forward the fates of both protagonists from this point on ^^

Fed-Kun's army
there's minor corrections through the chapter but the major one is that Alejandro was executed because he initiated a rebellion... got it :v

Ahh i see now why he's being executed
thanks for the re-upload 'w'))b

Thanks for translating this, I really look forward to what'll happen next.

That said, I have a couple gripes with the plot of the novel the mc transmigrates to.

1 political marriages happen a lot and with the first child being a healthy boy to inherit there's no reason to mistreat him(prior to curse) . But OK it's a shoujo so the importance of love is emphasized.

2 to cure the curse they take a princess, who is a child, hostage. Why?! And How?! And why would you make the small child read the runes of the scary curse instead of an adult?! I really hope that'll be explained later in the story because none of it makes sense.

3 Diego is explained to be the the right hand man of the imperial family but then Alejandro thinks he'll inherit the throne? If he's the crown prince why introduce him as something else?

PS: Sorry about the rant. I really look forward to seeing the MC protect the ML heart.

Supporter
@Lazytyke I (and many others who commented in the former chapter 1) agree totally with you about point 2+3, but it's really not unusual for parents, especially who hold no love for each other, to NOT love/care for the child. For the father, it's like, ok I got an heir, as long as he is healthy and capable, it's fine. For the mother, it's like ok I gave him a son, I don't need to involve further. Nobles and rich people nowadays have nannies and maids to care for their children, they can go on months without even seeing each others, or even talk to each others.

I like this new iskeai novel theme this one is doing c: waiting for new chapters and thanks for translating this

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a shitty story (I am talking about the story within this story). How did it even get 'completed' in the first place. Pretty sure in this world, there would be riots when a 'love story' suddenly gets hijacked by a new main character that appeared halfway near the end. Your previous main character suddenly becomes a decoy protagonist and then gets executed for starting a rebellion after solving his "life's problem" (the curse)

Then the shitheads live happily ever after.

Main character. This is no time for tears. This is an outrage.

(P.S. I find the ML 'better looking' with the curse on his face. Congrats on being third, Mr Long name. )

Aggregator gang
I know you guys are busy and have a lot of project but... I NEED MOAR 😫😭😭😭

@Nep You laugh but i actually remember reading a serialized manhua (not the current webcomic style ones, but old school black and white manga format manhua) like that a long time ago where in the middle of the story a new guy appears and at the end gets the mc.
Granted i DID drop that one as soon as it happened because that's bullshit writing (even if it's a realistic scenario).

@Yatsuki He just seemed a bit too affection starved even for that scenario to me but i guess you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread