Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Oh my! Yay! I like the few chapters I've read of this😚
I hope they do more😍🙇‍♀️💕

Group Leader
Why are you guys are so cute???
how can you find such adorable mangorosis to scan
V;

Aggregator gang
normally as a maid she'd be taking care of him like a big sister/mother figure so where's the romance lol

Double-page supporter
Excuse me but I have a question.
I clearly read this chapter here on mangadex last night, why mark me now that it was loaded four hours ago? '^^

Group Leader
That was some shitty story, honestly. Much more shittier than SEED Destiny.

@Ifrittuccia Clearly, either you're a time traveller, or MangaDex is simply a time machine in disguise.

Double-page supporter
@athros Or they re-uploaded the chapter for some other reason, maybe they improved the quality of the translation. xD

milf? 😰
I read the Spanish version of chapter 2 earlier, and if they translated the age right (and I don't see why they would get it wrong), the cursed Alejandro is 13 years old. He probably looks smaller and skinny because he's been consumed by the curse, malnourished, constantly sick and neglected for several years. (though, to be begin with, 13 yo in manga/anime/webtoons are often drawn as little kids in many series)
In this chapter, the heroine woke up in the body of a young maid who is ~16 years old based on her appearance I guess? 🤔 As such there is maybe a 3 years difference between them it seems at most?
I personally do not consider this a significant difference considering there will very probably not be any romance between those two until Alejandro is much older and got over all the tragedy and pain inflicted to him by the curse and his family...

Group Leader
@Ifrittuccia Hello, we have reuploaded due to a quite major mistranslation on our part. Please do reread for a better understanding of the plot.

@Afrin_v Yeah, the premise is reeally similar to Villain’s Savior, with the MC having sympathized with the rejected “villain” of a novel they were reading. I was wondering if anyone else had noticed. 😅

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Lazytyke

Really? Which blasphemous story is that? Also, its not only about new guy stealing the MC. This is also about the other's MC getting 'saved' and then 'unsaved'. It's like the whole theme of the story is 'get cursed->find love->remove curse->profit'

But this is 'get cursed-> find love-> remove curse-> get dumped -> died anyway' then the story ends on a "happy(?)" note. You kind of dropped yours midway so it is possible that the two MC got back together or something much later. AKA stupid forced drama.

Also, I wasn't particularly laughing. I simply commented that 'that particular story' is shit. You kind of confirmed it for me by saying you dropped it.

Double-page supporter
wait wtf where is truck kun? where is protag dead?? something seem to missing you can't cross another this easily

Users who are viewing this thread