Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

i am very ✨✨ uncomfortable ✨✨
right now

pls no romance can we have familial platonic love for ONCE

Dex-chan lover
I kind of wanted to see her vacation. I can imagine she coming back to her home in that world, acting like "So, uh you are my mom... right? And... uh... do I have a dad or something?" "The hell is wrong with you, Ibelina?".

haha, I can't read this anymore. I keep hearing police sirens in the distance. =w=

EDIT: is he really 13?? He's drawn like he's 5 and it's really uncomfortable.

Oof the pedo undertones make me very uncomfortable...please stop
He’s too young and he’s drawn to look even younger than his actual age ugh
We don’t need romance. Platonic familial love is fine too

WHAT WAS THE AUTHOR EVEN THINKING?! I know they're both teens but come on, don't show stuff like that. It's better if it shows them having similar interest and establishing stronger or less shallow connection then show stuff like that when they're of age. This feels so weird, the dude is 13 while the girl is 16 but the way they're drawn is like he's 3 while she's 16. Dang.

Uh the hell is wrong with people? He is just starting to have a crush on her, that's all. Never had a crush when u were small before? Why tf do some of u seem to be making a big deal out of it and calling the maid a pedo? Chill the fuck out.

And man, her new maid outfit with hair down looks great. I bet something awoke inside the dude when he stared at her lol.

he's young, ppl act like kids don't have crushes who are older. she doesen't like him or even blushed

Double-page supporter
Alejenadro, where the fuck did you learn that? Stop it! My heart is going kyun~

Fed-Kun's army
HIS EYES. HIS EYES ARE CLEAR BLUE NOW.

he's so cute when he's glaring and when he's being fed. my heart 😭

yes officer, that kid with the beautiful blue eyes right there. hes a serial heart stealer

Users who are viewing this thread