Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

She didn’t even remember that promise she made to stay with him forever yikes. Hope Lorelei(xD) won’t have to suffer for telling the Duke this.. I think despite being a rival he’s one of the servants who genuinely cares for the boy:(

That pRincEsS hOstAgE is so annoying though, bet she will be running after him all the time now🥱 and what was that part about her knowing how to inflict the curse and not lift it? How did they redirect that curse on him to begin with?

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Ibelina was never overly smart. Poor decisions like this are consistent with her character. Whether Alejandro can see through the reasons is more important. He should fire the head maid in any case. Without a pension. The old woman is abusing her authority. She's working for a bloody duke, but thinks it's all up to her how the mansion is run and how the duke should live his life. I didn't see that so high and mighty head maid do anything at all to save the train wreck of a family while the old duke and the flippant duchess were still around. Now she's then suddenly so super concerned about things for some reason.

I feel like we are all being a bit too hard on Ibee. Think about her situation realistically. The Duke is in love with her but she's a commoner and a maid. Furthermore, if he tries to pursue her it might jeopardize his position. She's not convinced their love story will have a happy ending, therefore she's removing herself from the situation. It would be very painful if she has to watch him marry another woman for the sake of nobility even if she's his main lover.

Dex-chan lover
It's the fault of her knowing a possible future, just like a prophesy that said "an xxx will usurp and kill the king" then the king tried to kill those with xxx's feature which end up letting the prophetized person wanting for revenge...

@endo54

Which on the story makes sense and made no sense at the same time. She clearly want to change the story.
Unfortunately she may not realize now how things will happen. Changing the future is kinda messy business.

The one i just kinda not like with this kind of shoujou Isekai is their habit of nt following thru with their action of changing the story.

Double-page supporter
Now I hope the old hag gets her head chopped off for her treachery.

oh shiz, here we go... 😭 personally I feel bad for both Ibelina & Alejandro 'coz it's not like they have a lot of options in this matter. we have to consider the fact that 1. Ibelina is a commoner & a servant for the ducal house at that
2. Alejandro is not confirmed as a duke yet nor is he powerful enough to decide things just base on his wants/emotions.

That shallow bitch lmaoo (the main heroine of the story)

Realistically, what ibelina did is the best decision. There's no doubt about that

he really needs to grow some so i hope this is what prompts it ...

@JA10111 lorenzo fuckin won in the novel? aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread