Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, drama.

Now it's out in the open Alejandro's disdain of his family (with good reason). I get the feeling the other nobles and the emperor will probably try to use that against him.

So much for going off the radar, Ibelina. Now that the boy's got everyone searching for you, there's no way to hide how important you are to him now.

Oh, so he probably plans to make her a noble or something, so their status doesn't differ that much.

jak

Contributor
I like drama, but this doesn't make sense. She knows how the story goes and even said herself all the major events were progressing the same aside from her being the one to cure his curse. Seems weird she would abandon him like this considering she knows full well the other girl abandoning him sent him down the path to his death.

I agree that Elaine had it coming. I mean the kid was basically abandoned by his parents. He obviously hates his family. You weren't doing it for him. You never thought of him in the first place.

Fire that stupid head maid!!!! 🤬😡
She knew full well that the dukes suffered a great deal because of his family. And she used his pathetic family as an accuse to kick out the only person who’s actually looked at him as a person, instead of a cursed monster.

PLZ FIRE THAT OLD HAG Maid....

Not knowing her own position 👵💩 like as if she was the boss

Group Leader
I still feel it was for the best that she left, but the maid's reason was idiotic. Who cares about his family's name? His father and mother already had tainted it, what's wrong with him having an open crush? Granted he would have harmed them both, which is why distance was necessary in order for him to mature; not for the sake of the "name".

Dex-chan lover
@jak
Keep in mind, she can't believe he would fall for her, and not the blonde chick who called him a monster as children. She's trying to escape destroying what she believes to believe his happiness + her own feelings.

@Yabaibunni
Completely agree.

Dex-chan lover
Woah, that kid is absolutely insane. Hopefully he doesn't find Ibelina. He needs to grow up and for that to happen he needs to stay away from her... Not to mention she deserves much, much better than an immature kid

Fed-Kun's army
ngl i feel bad for the head maid like. ok realistically ibee should have left LMAO like hi as if noble society back then was so simple that you could love whoever you want- like damn it's just being optimistic to think this dude can abandon the title and responsibilities as he wishes (which is sad bc plenty of peasants who struggle to live would die to be in his position) but then again im sure itll work out bc thats how this shit works anyways
anyways still feel head maid did step out of her boundaries but i do get why she wanted ibee to leave

Dex-chan lover
@jak I believe Ibelina thinks the story is still following the same path in that Alejandro is going to fall in love with the heroine when they meet, BUT since his curse is already broken and he didn't need to spend his whole life alone, he will not go crazy and start that coup later.

So even if the heroine chooses the prince, Alejandro would still be alright. That would mean Ibelina managed to save her young master, and that her job is now already done.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
"My Lord! How could you say that to me!"

My God. What an idiot. Regardless of her reasoning and intention, what else exactly do you think he'd say? "Thank you for chasing away the only person I care about in this world."?

Why do all these "political savvy people" have 0 brains everywhere else?

Also I agree to Ibee leaving. That way, Alejandro would have more justification in courting her. Falling in love with a commoner is better/less problematic than falling in love with his personal maid.

Better yet, Alejandro can just leave. Being a noble is pretty shitty anyway when your parents abandon you and the King secretly wants you dead.

For all the fuss, problems, and promises made to make sure Alejandro becomes happy in this timeline, Ibee sure seems keen on repeating the original story except it's her abandoning Alejandro this time.

Lol. Everyone was praising Elaine before.

I’m glad he finally told her off. I’m also glad he didn’t hit her (she’s an old woman for goodness sakes). But she should’ve minded her own business.

Alejandro is seriously pissed and depressed by this development. I cannot wait to see what he does to the old woman (fire her, imprison her, etc.), and how he gets Ibelina back.

Users who are viewing this thread