Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

Im upset they didnt focus on that old family as a foreshadowing tool, or just to create more ease.

I wish this arc were longer.

Double-page supporter
@gum_rummy
That burns mate

But seriously, I'm sure Ibee understands that she's practically the only person Alejandro is comfortable with and when that pillar is removed? Ofc chaos will follow. She could have at least left him a letter to tell him she'll be away temporarily, like she said in this chapter than going cold turkey (I mean it's not like she broke up with him so this treatment is cruel)

Group Leader
🤣LMAO hahaha🤣 Ibelina face😂 I think Liliana will get Ibelina to come back at Duke' mansion, but.... this is just my opinion, not spoiler..ok?

Hell yes. If you want something done, give the task to a capable person.

Dex-chan lover
@BanditHadron No, what is silly that it took so long. Even if we forget that nobody was able to track her down all the way to the inn, it's still weird Liliana couldn't catch up with the slow carriage before it already reached the next town. Unless it was intentional, of course.

Double-page supporter
Did she have to go to the south? I'm concerned and confused a little bit

Dex-chan lover
I'm still really confused about what thought process is going on in her head about Alejandro falling in love with the Heroine. Why the heck does she think it'll still happen at all when the major factors that brought it about don't exist as they normally did? The Heroine didn't cure him, Ibelina did, so why would he fall in love with somebody who is no longer going to be part of his life?

Lmao that was fast af, Ibelina not even gone for a day.

Users who are viewing this thread