Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Liliana becomes a maid, encounters battle, becomes a battle maid. Likes it too much she quits being a knight and turns into a battle maid full time.

BTW, it seems like Ibelina's aging has stop. She's not looking older at all since the day she took care of Alejandro when he was a child.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
I totally don't get this girl's thoughts. If she believes EVERYTHING is fated, why would she leave Alejandro now? I mean basically he falls for the heroine that will fall for the prince and he'd go all crazy and gets beheaded. Should she NOT be there to make him see rationally when the heroine breaks his heart?

Ibelina is really just trying to protect herself from heartache and that just makes her selfish.

ridiculous FMC is countered by liliana

re-naming this in head-canon to "Sincerely: I used to be a knight, but now I'm a maid with a dumdum transmigrant who became my Duke's maid"

jak

Contributor
Shes being SO dumb. She knows how the story goes. Her being there would change it. He wouldnt fall for the princess and then the princess choose the other guy and then he would rebel and die.

Double-page supporter
Wtf is this bullshit. She knows how the story goes. AND THIS SHIT DONT GO WELL FOR HIM, SHE WANTS HIM TO END UP JUST LIKE IN THE NOVEL OR FUCKING WHAT?

Contributor
Oh, this should be funny.

Liliana as a maid, i can't wait to see her destroy everything.

What a stupid MC. She wants to force the princess to fall in love with Alejandro and vice versa when she knew from the beginning that THIS WON’T END WELL for him.

Aight imma head out.

Zmk

I was so scared that his curse would suddenly activate again.
I kinda want to see Liliana in the maid uniform. I'm sure she'll look good in a maid uniform just as she does as a knight 😍

Why can't she accept that she already changed the story. She even has a scar as proof

Dex-chan lover
'Yeah, go and fall in love with the girl that outright rejected you in the novel which led you to be executed, it's so much better for you'

Sorry but that whole storyline is retarded.

Liliana replaces Ibelina when? She's become so pants on head retarded I'd rather have anyone else be the new MC. Hell, even the fucking princess. I hope she actually comes and swoops in right as Ibelina realizes her feelings and gets cucked exactly as she wanted.

Sigh. The quality is deteriorating, and it wasn't very high from the beginning. Previously Alejandro was a prick, and now Ibelina's thoughts defy logic. I'm just about to give up on this series. At least it's good she won't return to the estate at once.

Thanks for the new chapter! Ibelina still seems to fiercely believe in the plot of the novel even after all that...

Aggregator gang
Why is it that last chapter MC was all like "A duke and a maid will never work out!" (very true) but then this chapter she's all like "durr durr... the PLOT is coming!" (????)

There are very good reasons she can't really be with him but the nebulous "plot" is not really one of them lol

Dex-chan lover
Ibelina basically wants Alejandro to start the rebellion and get executed for it. What was the point of trying to save him in that case? At least she's smart enough to leave the ducal household because, for all we know, all the servants might be considered guilty as well, facing the same fate. By leaving at this point, the king might not seek Ibelina out anymore, thus allowing her to keep her life. Who knew she's so cruel and calculating.

Dex-chan lover
even using the plot as an excuse for contrived drama, what benefit does ibelina gain from NOT stopping alejandro from falling in love with the novel's FL????? like the whole point of ibelina becoming alejandro's maid was so that she could help him find a little bit of happiness. but in the novel, his original ending is super tragic and sh*t??? she already knows his love is unrequited, so why is she still okay with letting alejandro suffer and, you know, be generally unhappy? make up your damn mind ibelina???????

Users who are viewing this thread