Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Yaaayy for the new season! I'm kind of missing lil tsundere ML and Ibelina's interactions, I hope they meet soon.

Thanks for the update! ( ╹▽╹ )

Dex-chan lover
dang look at those bags under his eyes, get some sleep my guy. Thanks for the translation

Contributor
So the 1st chapter of the 2nd season end like that ?

Hem. Not sure if it was the best choice, but i'm happy to see this story back again.

Aggregator gang
Wohooo, i finally can read this properly! And i just read the previous chapter, what's wrong with his pillow? Isn't only a feather that is one the pillow?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update NaSS!

And now we're back to Ibelina and her adventures! It's nice to be hanging out with all of you in the comments section

Not a strong start and finish for a first episode but the art is still gorgeous.

Wow, how did the author know my fav trope? isekai with women be in step over by rich perverted men and get rescue because she can't do shit? I love it so much that I want to fucking puke everytime I saw it

Hooray!!!!! Finally....I waited so long for season 2....
THANK YOU "Not a Scans Scans Group" for continue translating it 😘

Don't get close to her! I will kill you bastard! She is for ALEJANDRO only!!!!!

I've been waiting for this, thankyou 😘😘😊

Yaaay. S02!!

Oh so she really is pretty. Ibelina, she is training you for when the time comes. 😉

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh.. I don’t like this guy’s attention on her... same goes for the crown prince.. thank you so much for this update!

I don't mind the MC at all but she seem a bit.... Generic? I don't see any depth in her and it feel like she wasted 3 years of her life, idk since it would make more sense if the person that's being transfer to another would be more useful and smart, overall she's like a 6,a bit too bland for my liking but isn't annoying, would love to see her grow tho

I thought this story has an end already, but actually it's not. I'm nearly forgot this story still ongoing. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread