Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't like anyone on this building except some of the maids and our main characters

UM NO YOUR HIGHNESS SIR HOW ABOUT NO.

You're taking too much space on the couch anyway since you're so sprawled out and shit.
JUST TAKE THE WHOLE ENTIRE COUCH DUDE. YOU KNOW WHAT? HERE'S MY CREDIT CARD. AND MY ID. AND MY WILL. JUST TAKE IT ALL.

I forgot this webtoon exists lol. Was it on Hiatus recently or did the scanlators just stop updating?

Meo

Dex-chan lover
That's what you get for giving people high-end pillows. Forget the down pillow, give him the cotton ones. To make such a fuss over a feather (seriously)

jak

Contributor
Yep, she's gonna get involved with the other prince and send Alejandro down the original path to destruction herself.

This isn’t fair 😭 Even if I love Alejandro “which I still do” seeing the last panel when the prince said “Come closer” 💔💔 I was like wow what an unresistible look he has 😭😭 I shouldn’t feel that way I feel like I am starting to betray Alejandro because of the Prince’s looks
Alejandro I missed you, can you speed up your appearance before my eyes eye someone else 😂😭👀

Users who are viewing this thread