Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
Ibelina really put anything that comes with 'maybe ' into action already, well almost 😂😂 really, i was wondering how many people Diego brought and not realize about the commotion that Esda make, i mean, based on the speech bubble he's practically screaming right?

BEGONE!!!! I hate how clueless she is sometimes :( I know it’s to drive the plot but hhhh

Thanks for the update and bday gift!
First, thanks for... something prince. Well, she certainly didn't mind kicking that b*stard on the b*lls.
2nd, leave her tf alone!
Its so gonna painful if I understood the spoilers right, this is definitely Prince arc *sigh*. I miss Ale already

Dex-chan lover
Is he going to grope/force himself on her with his "Crown Prince" title or something? After forcefully touching ML and grabbing/pervertedly looking at MC, I can see him doing much worse to a maid.

She's literally gonna piss Ale off all on her own and doesn't even realize it lol. So much for saving him huh? Hopefully things go the right way instead of ending up with his majesty the rat.

Fed-Kun's army
@Koin how could he? the royal family didn’t know the curse could be broken from what I understood so they shouldn’t know that the scar is related to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol! Thank goodness he saved her but now who will save her from him? Lol. Thank you so much for this update!

Contributor
So, she was saved from a creep, only to be with a even more powerful creepy guy, but handsome this time.

Yeah ?

he’s cute. but not cute enough for me to get past his family purposely inflicting a curse on their relative and thus causing our ml lead to be abused and neglected for years before our fl had come into the picture

Dex-chan lover
"Maybe I should kick him in the balls and run?"
PUWAHAHAHA! Okay, that got me. 🤣

How very "her".

But yeah, the situation has only marginally improved from explicit sexual harassment/coercion to potential sexual harassment or worse. Not to mention, it's this fucking crown prince whose family is the root of much of the problem.

UGH I HATE HIM!!! AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
HE STEALS THE NECKLACE ALEJANDRO OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS GAVE HER!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread