Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he remembers she's Alexjandro's maid or the swordswoman and has some questions

what's with the flowers surrounding her vision of him in the last panel....no way she is falling for him

Would it have been so hard for him to tell his knight what a piece of shit he is? He's the prince, he doesn't need to save face.

bleh it's gonna be side character/villainess makes MLs fall for her and "MC" is now irrelevant
diego is nononono so it's even worse PLEASE don't jealousy is so typical in these novels now and jealousy with rude spoiled brat makes it 10x as bad

I get that the author has to introduce an element for drama but I really don't like where this seems to be going.

What is sparkle and wink wink at the last page?
And so this is her second husband?

Oops, wrong story. 😖

Group Leader
:):):)>: I hate DIEgo!! thanks for the translations^^ I hope another chapter will be up soon, I can't wait to see Alejandro!

Bruh this is getting too cliche.I bet Diego would be like 'you are so different.Not like the other girls' and then she would be like 'No,you are the ML and supposed to be with FML.You also hurt Alejandro'.But then Diego won't give up and when he finds out that Alejandro has a thing for her, Diego would be fighting with Ale like second ML with ML.Oh how the turn tables 👀

Users who are viewing this thread