Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she even said that her former master "must now be" a man, and yet this dude thinks he was a lover. 😂 If he had any sense, he would have realized he was trying to seduce an older woman. Alejandro also probably got second-hand rage out of nowhere 🤣

It’s that route, you know? Like - his first time seeing someone not fawn over him... He’s finding hard-to-approach attitude attractive. He probably thinks she’s being a tsundere and it’s a new seduction technique. And assuming this all-on-his own, he thinks of this as flirting and is angry she’s cheating on him , thinking about someone else while flirting with him. That would irk him & make him mad.
But, it being the result of his own false presumptions, just makes him look like a fool, to me it’s funny, actually 🤣🤣🤣

prince prince i dont know with that attitude are you?
thank you for translating!!! stay safe

You know I really hate Ibelina. She frustrates me to no end when she keeps f’ing assuming what others are feeling especially When it comes to Alejandro. 3 years have passed because of her stubbornness to think rationally for once and actually assume that she is someone special to make MC and not just because she was the only one who helped him when he was younger. I really hope she stops this running away nonsense already.

I'm cringing so hard rn
like you could have lied and said you had a lover from the beginning to avoid misunderstanding but the best thing you thought of is bashing his head? what??

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"my former MASTER gave me this necklace"
So you have a lover?

SMH my head while shaking it.

Thanks for the update. Excuse you sir? Just because not every woman is willing to jump on you, you'd be this cranky? There are a few reasons why a woman like that exist. For one thing, if they have a lover of their own, sure you're the prince, but for how long is the "relationship" with you going to last? Next, is a woman who considers taking responsibility in being involved with you which is frankly not worth it at all

It's a token of affection, yes, but man, guy's ego is as big as a mountain

Fed-Kun's army
You can't hide your feelings girl....lol!
Funny chapter ...thank you!

What's wrong with this dude?
You guys aren't in a relationship, don't expect her to suddenly act like your girlfriend, what a douchebag.

Ibelina you were so close but just had to trip there huh? guess that confirms that she's dumb since the dumb ones always trip in horror movies 😂

Thank you for the chapter !
——————
@Faylinn i laughed so much at your comment 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread