Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 55

Aggregator gang
Chibi Ibelina smirking made the chapter for me. I still can't wait for them to get back to the duke's mansion, and see her run into the head maid

Please don't stab him and throw him in jail, Ibee. Ever heard of something called communication? That's what normal peephole do.

Give him 4.5 kids and he’ll have no time for a revolution.

I’m honestly done with her thinking about Elenora. The best way to avoid the bad ending is for them never to meet.

Aww i think its really sweet that her bought her a title of nobility. Now there's less barriers for them to get through and there's no worrying for her still being a maid. Thank god.

I still think she'll end up being the missing princess from the other country but I'm super glad that we have a temporary relief for their relationship now

Also im excited to see her in a beautiful dress 😍🙏

Dex-chan lover
> i’ll just stab him in the back and throw him in the jail-
or you could just stop him from starting a revolution through proper reasoning but ok ok.

Double-page supporter
Oh god I see this being licensed by Tapas (names are nowhere as bad as Why are you doing this duke?). Love your translations and honestly licensed don't do it any better... hopefully you guys will continue 😦

Users who are viewing this thread