Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 60

Does anybody knows who the silver haired purple eyed girl in the Credits page is? I used to read that story but I completely forgot what it was about or it's name 😅 reading too many manhwas, books and other stuff at the same time is making me stupid, send help😂😂...

Rn it is a bit slow paced but i bet when deigo shows up the manhwa will be more exciting :>

Hmm i don't really like her now... so many clichés, and she's very annoying. Like, she's watching people die, yet no reaction. And she's a bit childish, no ?

someone can please tell me the age difference between the two of them ? how old are they ? (the two mc i mean)
tnx.

Contributor
@LeahSued
It's Leslie from "The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess" if you mean the one on page 17. a good tip is that it's very often one of the series that the group scanlates that is their credit page.

Hi y'all,i want to inform you that NASS already dropped this bcs school and work in rl are killing them.
List that are dropped by NASS :
1. Flowers in the secret place
2. Sincerely i became a duke's maid
3. What kind of Empress is this
4. Red rose devoted to you
5. Death ia the only ending
How do i know? Bcs i joined their dc and they are made the announcement abt it. So plss, someone kind out there, pls pick this. I still want to read it

Noooooo. Thank you. I can't believe I made it to the latest chapter already. I'm hooked. Thank you so much.

Oh, why do you think, you doorknob? Maybe because the book plot will explode right in your face for solving one of the main key points?

Seriously, the author purposely made this girl dumb for unnecessary drama. Any decent fictional character that supposedly have knowledge of future issues and get involved with the main party should at least expect some kind of aftermath.

Fml for keeping reading this for curiosity about the trainwreck that is to come.

Users who are viewing this thread