A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

Fed-Kun's army
The first 20 chapters were great, but the characters start to become supper annoying, especially the young lord.

@vasil94 You're definitely not alone. He literally monopolized her time and almost isolated her from her coworkers. Also his possessiveness was borderline obsession and it really wasn't healthy.

Sometimes i just... wanna slap one of these two. Stop being such an airhead, and stop being such an obsessive douche damn it

Aggregator gang
idk she's just plain weird and cruel. first she got so invested in him but now she doesn't look as interested anymore. why not stay and help him grow his circle of friends? why did she even get isekaied if she doesn't really care and only sees him as charitable case

Am I the only one that thinks that even after this development, the two still need time away from each other? I mean, I think Alejandro became dependent to the point that common sense doesn’t really reach him anymore. Hmmm....

Alejandro said the magic words, I repeat, Alejandro said the magic words 💞kyaaaaaa *throws cellphone at the wall while screaming like mad woman*

Please God let my baby Leandro get his maid/waifu once for all🙏

Yeah, I'm in the it's not healthy camp. Ibe leaving was a good thing and would make the Duke grow a bit more as a person

Heeee saaaiidddd those three words 😭🥰🥰 MY little ale! Ibeeeeeee say yes to him!!!! He’s so adorable and sweet!! Say yes!! Don’t you see he’s crying!! 😭❤️ My hearttt thanks for the translation 😭❤️

Users who are viewing this thread