A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

For a second i thought the art style changed and i got scared. Thank goodness it was just the promo *sigh of relief*
Ive gotten used to this style already

Thank you for the hard work translators, scanners and editors. Your work has always been spot on and looks fantastic!

This Ale is way more accurate than the manhwa. He's actually already a decent size so when he grows taller in what was it? Three weeks it makes sense he'd be that height.
Manhwa Ale went from 4 foot to 6 feet like it was nothing

Didn't think I'd like this but I've been up 2 days reading this, god I love it too much.

story went two steps forward with her fleeing the castle, and now she's already back. back to square one the story goeeeeees

FINALLY SJFKSKFKSKDKSKSK

YES WE'RE LOVERS HE SAID

LOVERS AAAAAAAAA

IM SO HAPPY PLEASE BE HAPPY U BOTH AND IBEE PLEASE STOP THINKING ABT THE ORIGINAL PLOT OKAY ITS UR LIFE NOW URE A REAL PERSON NOT A CHARACTER IN A NOVEL OKAY

Ahummm..

Alejandro be like: I am kid. Am I cute? 😅
Then after two minutes..
Alejandro be like: I am a Cassanova. Have you fallen for me? 😂

What a 360 change! 😅🤣😂

Thank you so much for bringing us this story! I'm in love with this manhwa!! It's so beautiful! Would someone tell me how often the story is updated here?

@Freshguac Not to square 1. Now she's not a maid anymore, she's a noble and that fact will be publicly known in a near future. Plus Alejandro already told a noble family they are lovers and you can bet this news will spread as fast as the wind blows. Plus I have a feeling that the fact she was the one who broke the curse will come up soon. And there's also the stuped prince who stole her necklace. It seems he's not into Elenora and the dispute between Alejandro and Diego will be over Ebee rather than the princess. Meaning that the plot from the novel is still up, because Alejandro may commit treason to get Ebee. Although in this case he will be the chosen one by her heart, differently from what happens in the novel. AND Ebee must learn all the etiquete and ways of a noblewoman. She'll have to study and practice very hard and that may even put a lot of stress in her, she could even have second thoughts about marrying Alejandro, not because of their different status but because she won't me able to take the pressure. So I believe things are about to become interesting rather than go back to stage 1.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread