Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

story becomes sort of aggravating, but later it returns to be enjoyable. are the scans group still working on this?

Ugh, another good comic confined to the infernal purgatory of Tappytoon. At least they seem to be up-to-date on this one, rather than their usual "purchase the rights and then translate more than a year behind the raws".

WTH was that at the end Kuroi Raven? wtf- that's not something you even joke with and you guys say those things and promote the discord?

@yukichigai

This is also on Tapas, not just Tappytoon, which is currently at chapter 50 something. Comico's pocket comics app also has it translated too, just a few chapters behind Tapas.

cnd

Oh, I see. Y'all are just absolutely fucking gross. That's not dark humor you cunts. It's unfunny edgyness that you find in the depths of 4 chan.
Fuck you Kuroi Raven.

Hmmboi224 I cant remember specifically what there ages are as the isnt sold time stamps but she is around 23 - 24 and he is about 19 - 20

@Kattekid
aye thats true mangafast has up to chapter 80/81
but the translation is of crappy quality not as good as here and the side floods you with ads even if you turned your ad block to 15/10

and the next couple of chapters realy depend on the conversations

cnd

@sahisuhaima lmao they removed it too ig. They posted this most recent chapter with an end panel that joked their leader was a child predator and something about them being nazis. It was gross but a lot of people were defending it saying it was "dark humor" and it was so that no "snowflakes" would join the server. It was bullshit and clearly they didn't like how many people said they were going to drop this series bc they replaced the last panel with a ❄️ And saying "no snowflake" edition.

@sahisuhaima
Just some disgusting, racict and whatnot comments at the end made by the scans group. I reported it so it seems they were handled by mangadex, thankfully.
Lmao- they are calling it "snowflake" edition. It's insane that mangadex still allows them to opperate after what they wrote. That is not even a dark joke what they said. That was way over line.

i don't really like that the
trope of the "oops we accidentally fell into a suggestive pose" happened when he was a child?? (ch 11) i was fine with the idea of this story, and it's fine for him to develop feelings for her as a child i guess, but i don't like the idea that she'd 'co-operate' with that until he's an adult if that makes sense. anyway ill keep reading because it's not like she's romantically attracted to him as a child (i think - ive only reached ch 11 anyway)

well im all caught up. it started interesting but i feel like the plot's gotten generic and predictable. ofc there isnt an issue with that though, a generic story can still be entertaining. just a bit bummed because it had more potential

Despite this couple are meant to be together, I still feel weirded out. Wish the age thing wasn't there, like she could have been like a month younger than him or something. And the curse thing lifted when he was like 13 or something rather than like kid. I like the story and will still read it just to see the drama. Like I am HEAVENLY into it

Users who are viewing this thread