Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

@nobodygattaknow
the kid starts off 12-13, with the maid being around 16-17? she's four years older. there isn't that big of a gap, he just looks tiny in the beginning.
nothing really happens until he's at least 16 though, and even then the maid doesn't see him as a 'man' until he's 18.

I want a revenge/transmigration story for Lady Elaine and/or Liliana. It would have to have one of those overly descriptive, run-on sentence names.
“I tried to keep my job and prevent your ducal house from falling to ruin, and you fired me? This time, I’ll retire young .” Or, “I got a second try at life, so I’ll avoid the duke and become an adventurer!”

How to get the annoying prince of your back: “he was a fucking kid when I left u creepy pervert!” She could also tell him she’s not into men. End of story.

how I think this story should continue:
The protagonist realizes that the situation is highly ridiculous and almost like a Z series novel, or at least when the authors have no more ideas to continue the plot and try to force the events with misunderstandings and ... "oh! Maybe someone is writing this story and I haven't simply become a secondary character in a world similar to the novel I have read ... but I have literally become a secondary character in a novel that I have read that, for some "wath if", has become primary! And now I will have no peace, until the author decides to end the story or the readers drop it ?. Please author, stop before it's too late! This is ridiculous! " But obviously no one listens to her, the prince takes her for mad and then she decides to "send the whole novel to whores" trying to predict what could ever write an author left without ideas, anticipating everything and making the novel interesting again through the " meta "

Although I know it probably won’t happen... but it feels like there’s some ominous foreshadowing in the new cover picture. Ibee is wear a brooch on her neck that is the same colour as Alejandro’s eyes. But Alejandro’s brooch in the colour of Eleanora’s eyes.... two some more... Not just one....

Its weird that he's wearing a jewel with Elanora's eye color,
especially when he fuckin hates her 😂😂😂

@tamatec I think the brooch is supposed to have the color symbolizing the Duke's family, just like Ibee's necklace's color. Eleanora also has green eyes, not turquoise nor blue. I think the reason why Ibee's necklace seems lighter is due to the sunlight cast on hers, making Alejandro's brooch look different, when they should actually be matching.

Woah, the story is a mess now.
You know the author has no idea how to properly continue the story when they starting to add "Misunderstandings"
That a really bad sign
The story goes downhill really fast since ch 40.

After rereading it, I have concluded that Alejandro is a STAT1 Mutation King. Yes, finally, some good representation out here for us 200 odd people in the world. ✨✨✨

ah yes chapter 48, the tripping over your long skirt technique so you can fall on the handsome prince & create a misunderstanding 🤣 jeez typical action in most manhuas & manga. Jeez what a clutz lol but i'm kinda glad he discovered the necklace now things will get even more interesting. i wanna know whats happening with that blond princess too what's that dummy up to?

I can't really keep reading this because it all feels a bit off for me. Beautiful art and the translators have done and excellent job.
Spoilers and some analysis of the relationship. Possible trigger warnings
The fl meets the ml in his early adolescence, however he is physically and emotional behind other children his age. He looks very much like a child and had been deprived of affection. Of course this means that when the fl shows up and shows him affection and kindness she becomes his world.

The issue is that because he was so neglected his love map is messed up. He imprints on her and becomes romantically interested in her while she tries to keep the relationship platonic. He becomes possessive and blind to certain issues in the relationship he wants.

There are two imbalances of power in this relationship, she is older than him and a caretaker who also knows certain plot points in his life. He becomes her employer and controls certain aspects of her life.

The story is probably leaning towards a romantic relationship between the two which just makes cringe. What would be best would be for fl to teach ml that there are various forms of love. And to encourage him to branch out. But that ain't gonna happen.

Maybe I'm overly sensitive because I was abused. But I can't keep on with this.

Correct me wrong but I’m pretty sure the name is “Evelina” not “Ibelina”. Evie or Evy seems more accurate in my opinion compared to Ibee.

@sorann don't you wanna know why Alejandro is wearing a green gem they color of Elanora's eyes? Will Elanora have the same personality as in the book? What about Diego? Is he only attracted to main characters? What's up with my boy Lorenzo?
Find out next time on: Sincerely, I became a Duke's Maid!

OH THE PREVMC okay okay, for the gem idk man he probs like grass or something dude

there there overly innocent female lead is up, gosh I’ll drop this for awhile, if she’s gonna be like this I’d rather the duke ends up with someone else

Users who are viewing this thread