A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

@tinatieu99
not necessarely... he was a teenager. Even so, he was neglected by his parents his hole life, so as a child he was starving for love, kindness and attention. Still, when someone lacks these things they transfer that needing for someone else and that could be a friend, a teacher, a familiar, a cousin, a partner or a love interest. So it's not unatural for him to fall for Ibee, since she's close at him in age. All that hunger for love he was feeling he directed to her as he trusted her the most. It's a psychological thing. Ibee saw that coming and decided to step away to make him walk his own path. She thought he was confused and that he didn't truly love her, but instead he was misunderstanding his feelins of greatfulness and frienship for romantic love. Time proved she was wrong. He was away and had every opportunity to get to know and be close to other people, but he still kept faithful to her. A curiosity is that they lived together for just 3 years and spent the other 3 apart. Now as they both are adults they're free to decide what to do about their relationship.

Is Ibee... Ambrosettian...?
I feel like this will be relevant in the story later on. Idk, just a hunch.

i think i’ll drop this..

there are so many holes in the story and it’s really uninteresting at this point. why did it take such a long time for ibee to realize the ml loves her? i understand why he loves her, but in the end i don’t really like how he pursues her and their love isn’t cute and heart fluttering. ibee is as boring as a fl can be and the ml is fine but he isn’t that great either. the art is fine, but the characters look really, and i mean really stiff. doesn’t really help it though

Arent they taking a bit too long to translate. I mean thats fine but like i just cant wait and i dont wanna read the ones on yt.

this already has an official english translations so im assuming they dropped this project. thank you so much for your hard work up until now!

I assume so too, considering the officials are only 2 chapters away from the translation.

There are more chapters on other website like manhwatop. It’s Very Good, but her denseness was a little overbearing at times, so I dropped my rating by 1.

Tbh I feel so weirded out. The Translation team did an amazing job no doubt. But the female lead doesnt want this. The guy is forcing her into this new lifestyle without her consent or knowledge. I am happy that she have the opportunity to become a noble. But, she was pretty happy with what she was doing. I will still keep reading just because I read this since it came out. Want to know how this series end

Contributor
Ty for all your translation, it was a pleasure to discover this manhwa with you.

It's ok for the team to drop this now, because of the official translation catching up.

Read it on tapas, the gives easy opportunities to earn the 'ink' which is the currency used to buy chapters. Through watching videos, answering surveys, and doing offers. The offers done through a tablet are easier, since a lot of them are playing different games and reaching set goals in them to earn lots of ink!

Omg ibelina! Don't make alejandro jealous!
@bellah Lorenzo is the one who had a crush with ibelina when she was working in there previously.

Users who are viewing this thread