Sincerely

I like him better here. It was strange he was so small for his age and suddenly grew up so much in a really short time.

@SugarArirang Omg, yes!! He's 13 when they meet. FL was 17. Here he looks his age and more like a teenager just like her.
It's not strange at all for them to fall for each other years in the future.

They should have kept the same artist for the actual webtoon he's drawn so much more teenager like.

this is way better than the manhwa adaptation, the manhwa adaptation makes allehandro look 9 years old and the maid 19 years old, it gives off so much pedo vibes

In my opinion, the way ml is portrayed is better, i mean a million times better than the manhua adaptation. He looks more like his age annnndd does not give me pedo vibes when shipped with fl. Just my opiniioonn

i agree sm w the comment under me!!! i wish the manhwa adaptation just sticked to how ml is protrayed like an actual boy in his teens here, yea making him look like a child is cute and all ig and ik that he had the curse and was a;also malnutritioned, but it still rubbed me the wrong way, espc when they first met the fl already looks grown up and ml literally looks like hes 5

oh i really prefer the art style on this one - it makes him look older, so im a lot less uncomfy. wish the manhwa went with this as well

Users who are viewing this thread