SINoALICE

Group Leader
Scanlator uploaded their own version. So i took my upload down.

Sorry for the loss of comments, not sure why the scanlator didn't just contact mangadex to have the upload transfered to them and change the group credit (to a group that wasn't founded yet when i found the chapter on imgur) ...

Contributor
@Rygdar
I contacted the original scanlator and reported it to mangadex as Nashoki wanted.
Nashoki normally didn't wanted it on anywhere but fb, imgur, reddit and the discord server, but the message somehow got lost. Nashoki uploaded it himself/herself before the admins could do anything.
It also got spread on a disgusting fb group that added their own donation link so.... Yeah

No plan on reading this myself, but from what I've heard of the mobile game, it gets extremely messed up. The gore and tragedy tags should have that covered, but they don't. It's much worse.

Well the game for global service just came out yesterday.

Last I read this is year ago

Anyway is the raw also only have 4 chapter? Or.. there's no one really take this manga?

@O_hiert the raws are up to 7 now, but were up to 6 when you commented. they're just a pain to get cause it was hosted in a magazine that was on a mobile app that had a screenshot warning system in place. manga volumes just came out tho so hopefully chapters 5-7 get translated soon!

Dex-chan lover
If only the game mechanics were on par with the story and art it has, it's just repetitive fire-water-nature kinda thing :<
GBF had more interactive elements honestly.

Finally! a new chapter after a long while

Thank you Mr. translator Im looking forward to the next chapter

Group Leader
An update on ch6, translation's about halfway done!
There's 70 pages to this chapter... I apologize for taking a long while to get this out. ;;

Users who are viewing this thread