Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - When You Want to Experience a Shoujo-manga-like Love

Supporter
@Kuroageha You're really good at the "No, YOU!" style of debate, aren't you? That said, I'm not the one who stalked you here - you're the one who came after me.

*waits for another "No, YOU!" from you*

Dex-chan lover
@arimareiji
You really are obsessed, "hurr stalking durr" you literally posted that shit last month. Having a big ego isn't bad but yours makes you look stupid or perhaps you're too old and got Alzheimer.

Supporter
@Kuroageha Thank you for obliging with another "No, YOU!". You seem to be mixed up, though: I didn't say anything about you stalking last month, because back then you were at least keeping it to the same thread instead of carrying your grudge around.

I did comment on your habit of turning everything into "No, YOU!" -- but I have no idea why you think it reflects badly on me if you admit you do the same thing every time someone calls out your BS.

Dex-chan lover
@arimareiji
You're clearly obsessed, because when I said "you posted that shit a month ago" clearly was about that lame joke. Chill oldman. Take care of your blood pressure and learn how to use memes as "argument".

@Ricardo_Rick It doesn't really mean anything, it's just a sound when the girl sit on the bed. However, what make it iconic is what she say right after, as @Slowpoke-kun mentioned: "What are we going to do on the bed oni-chan?" So, it's funny because it sort of fit the context of this chapter ?

Also, if you are in a mood of having the same song playing repeatedly in your head for a day, someone made a parody song out of this sound on YouTube, and it's freaking catchy. Try searching for it (btw, the original song is called PONPONPON)

Supporter
@Kuroageha You really are obsessed, "hurr stalking durr" you literally posted that shit last month.
...when I said "you posted that shit a month ago" clearly was about that lame joke.

Try a little harder to keep your lies straight, or you'll just look (more) stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread