Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - When We're Together at the School Festival

Dex-chan lover
Considering Japan, other people will hear, and then will go “you date your sister? High five!” and be cool with it

Dex-chan lover
@yokeisnojoke
sL2vjg0.gif

Another 'drama' that will most likely be disregarded then back to the fluff by next chapter as always. This is what I like about this series. Hano really know how to tease her readers.

And, let me guess, based from the chapter preview thumbnail from the raw, Ami will come and rescue them somehow. Despite declaring herself their rival, she actually have been help keeping the siblings' secret for a while now, and will probably continue to do so.

jak

Contributor
She says "as siblings" so they could play it off as she means they are really close. I mean their friends are already aware they are committing incest because they told them they were cousins.

Wikipedia: "Consensual incest between adults is legal in Japan." lol, in U.S you get 10y jail time.

Power Uploader
Dont complain, some drama will make it interesting. Whats the point of showing the same thing every chapter? Then just re-read the same chapter every time. There needs to be some plot, some progression to the story and pure fluff doesnt do that at all.

Go read moe if you want fluff

Dex-chan lover
it's more like, they're a little too brave with their act 😅 It was bound to catch up with them one day.

Users who are viewing this thread