Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - When You Want to Pack Your Love

@Mitsuboshi What do you mean it's not wrong? aren't they brother and sister or did i miss something? I was talking about their Love Relationship, the fact that she gave him chocolate was fine

Do you mean me or the user that you tagged? If i click on it, it shows me a different profile

@Mitsuboshi, Yeah nothing wrong with incest. I agree. And you just need a bit of magic to change body composition to mitigate the adverse effects on children.
In any case Incest is wincest

@Mitsuboshi Ok, i respect your opinion and i'm not 100% against their relationship but i would feel bad for them if they would make it public simply because of how cruel society can be and they can ignore that of course.

I don't wanna start a discussion, let's just read the manga chapter by chapter :)

I don't wanna waste your time anymore, i just wanted to make it a little bit clear :)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with incest. Inbreeding though... There is always contraception and birth control. Also artificial insemination and adoption. Not that romantic as conceiving a child, i guess, but works to prevent possible genetic disorders.

@Siquall
Now that would be even more problematic from the genetic viewpoint.

@HYBRID_BEING Eh, i mean incest doesn't always end with burth defect. In fact, the chance to have birth defect is still way too small to be considered a big threat, repeated incest however is a different issue. Also, inbreed also isn't always a bad thing, too. Conan a famous tv show host is diagnose with inbreeding since he is 100% irish

Gosh that’s adorable. I really wish these chapters weren’t so short and the release rate so slow.

@trieuvuhoang I don’t really want to turn this thread into a discussion on the morality of inbreeding, but I thought I’d add a little information I know.

For the average couple there’s about a 2% chance of a birth defect, while for first cousins it’s about 4%. For half siblings, it is estimated to raise to around 8-10%. I don’t have data on full siblings, but since their shared dna should be double that of half siblings, which is 25%, we can estimate full sibling to have around a 16-20% chance. Keep in mind it varies a decent amount based on individual instances, these are just averages and estimates since there’s not a ton of data on close relationships.

Once it gets that high I wouldn’t feel comfortable trying to have a child, but there are plenty of modern solutions to this problem as someone else mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Real incest is bad, but this is fiction and Uta's really cute, so I don't really think about it that much.

The same discussion in every damn chapter, if you don't like wincest go read another manga.

btw this is a fairly big step, now the mom knows that her little girl likes someone, since she didn't make the usual chocolate for Ritsu is suspicious

Sweet ending. Usually chapter end pages like that are boring but this was executed in just the right way. Honestly If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want to eat it, but chocolate goes bad eventually. I actually enjoyed this chapter a lot more than the recent few.

Aggregator gang
Don't mind this manga, don't mind the complaints, do mind the stupid comments that always say "iF yoU dUN lIEK iT dOn'T REEEaD iT".

Double-page supporter
@Yautja I usually do mind them, but honestly the manga title is about incest, the description says they are an incest couple, we are already at chapter 39 and people still complaint about incest.

Like, if they don't like it and complaint at chapter 10 or something I wouldn't mind but sticking for nearly 40 chapters then tell the world how they hate incest every time a new chapter comes out is a bit absurd.

@Quiescent-Rose 2 weeks per chapter is pretty fast tbh

Users who are viewing this thread