Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 42 - When You Want to End the Secret

"I love my sister". Of course sinfe this is manga they'll support it but in reality they'll be shunned.

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to the chapter in a Nutshell:
meme_boku_no_hero22.png

Seriously, what a bitch, they should never speak with her again
Amy is the MVP again, best friend ever

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the next chapter, i want then to be together, and that "friend" of them to suffer

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the fantasy has to come crashing down like this. Been all cute and hugs up to this point.

Okay wth... everyone here is an a**hole. I know they done something horrible in society, but come on, can't they hold on a bit ? Stab directly like saying "disgusting" and anything ? Really ? Even Uta fainted for that. Dammit.

It's a bunch of kids that suddenly learnt about a really disturbing truth, where you guys expecting something else?? TBH Ami's reaction was the weirdest here because not only is she supportive of it, she didn't take the chance to get him.
Just enjoy the ride and stop hating on the more realistic side of things xD

Group: reacts like sane people at revelation

MDex: HOW DARE THEY BE SUCH SHIT (((FRIENDS)))

Dex-chan lover
@Tessou nah as long as they dont have biological children theres nothing wrong with it tbh, and if you believe in your friend you should ask WHY and care for the happiness of your friend instead of assuming. just because YOU dont want to have incest (i dont either of course) doesnt mean that its bad, just that its not your thing. Just like how i dont play basketball, and while it can lead to injuries that will screw up your life, that doesnt mean that i get angry at any friends who play it

BCS

Dex-chan lover
IRL that would be social equivalent of him putting the barrel in his mouth and pulling the trigger.

But since this is a manga everyone will be fine and even impressed because of his "determination"

Also I guess this is ending huh

Dex-chan lover
The latest chapters made me worry a bit but I'm glad to see Ritsu still has his determination.

Users who are viewing this thread