Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - When You Want to Pray for the Future of this Love

That's actually really fucking wholesome, this manga had a great turn of events

Dex-chan lover
That was so sweet. Hopefully it isn’t the calm before the storm.

Dex-chan lover
And that's it folks, no Alabama anymore, they are just going to become ordinary family

Dex-chan lover
Well, technically they could just stay together without ever getting married.

Group Leader
From all stupidity in previous chapter, this is actually wholesome. Praise the brother's cool head

I knew a pair of brother-sister that don't marry and still living together ... maybe we dunno what's going on the back, but well there's nothing wrong with siblings stay together. But in this case, they're already caughy hfft

This might reach same conclusion as Haikei, nii-san sama...

Well, the married scene reminds me of Happy Suger Life somehow...

Hmmmm.......wait........waitttttttt........WAITTTTTTTTT

Fed-Kun's army
@JavelinJoe
Imagine if instead of making out they were doing drugs, would i leave them with their pot for the night while i think about it because "they're already wasted anyway"? Hell no, and yes i know they're hardly the same case, but on the eyes of a father fuming through the mouth after having to witness such degeneracy? I'd hardly stop at slaping that dumb sisterfucker, take one of them and go sleep in a inn or at the very least lock them in their room so i can be sure i can have a deserved night of sleep (which i'll probably not get) knowing that my childrens won't be sinking any further into this abyss. "The parents should know they're not dumb children"? Sounds like a thought that could very easily change after witnessing that, i mean the daughter's first thought after that was to immediatly elope that same night, imagine if they actually did that, whatever chance of sorting that shit out the next day would be lost and the sons would be living in a shit condition somewhere without higher education (if they're lucky to not get isekai'd by a stray truck) and it all could've been prevented by a single lock.

I thought they were gonna go all the way about this but guess they went the Oreimo route.

lul.

Dex-chan lover
disown the brother put the sister in a correctional, problem solved

Group Leader
That part with the pretend marriage was straight outta Happy Sugar Life.

Seems like the mom is pretty whatever, and the dad will likely come around when they pop a grandkid.

@koikun That would not resolve anything and would make you lose BOTH of your children.
Nothing got solved and family is broken beyond repair. Best he can do is turn a blind eye and hope it all resolves itself one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread