Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara

Group Leader
A light-hearted read and the romcom is done well. Too bad the pacing is absurdly quick - the whole thing was over before I even knew it. The taboo aspect wasn't explored in a deep or realistic way, but that's fine since the intention wasn't to make a social statement anyway. The only thing that could've made my experience with this manga better is by having a meaningless argument over a fictional premise that will leave all parties disgruntled

dumbass i completed the whole thing. it's disgusting and i like it. chapter 48 is the last fucking chapter how do you drop something when you're finished reading the whole thing?
hated for making a funny joke :( weebs are truly the most oppressed class in society

Last edited:
A light-hearted read and the romcom is done well. Too bad the pacing is absurdly quick - the whole thing was over before I even knew it. The taboo aspect wasn't explored in a deep or realistic way, but that's fine since the intention wasn't to make a social statement anyway. The only thing that could've made my experience with this manga better is by having a meaningless argument over a fictional premise that will leave all parties disgruntled

hated for making a funny joke :( weebs are truly the most oppressed class in society
We truly do live in a society don't we?

Dex-chan lover
I wish there were more manga/anime like that, true incest, no BS, just a couple being a couple, i'm a little sad the ending was rushed (with them getting found out) but still it was great, we need more works like this, but sadly most incest stories are either non blood related, rom-com or dramas, it's very sad

Dex-chan lover
I will read anything, as long as it has few chapters when I start reading it.
Seriously... I've picked up like 10 titles this month just because I read the first chapters and thought "meh, might as well follow it".

Now I understand how some people end up with thousands of titles in their follows. I used to have just over a hundred, but they were all great titles. The ones I've been picking up lately are... standard at best. This one isn't bad, but it's definitely mediocre.

Now 6 years later, my follows are 90% garbage. it's also over 300 titles.

By closing my eyes I realize, I can't recognize what I've become

Users who are viewing this thread