Siscon Oneechan to Kinishinai Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Siscon Elder Sister and Little Sister Who Caught a Cold

KZO

Dex-chan lover
School doesn't matter if she already got a job.

Dex-chan lover
@KZO Smart, also if you have a job you never have to go to any seminars or anything and you can forever live on what you already know.

@Duribu @Serenata she might have been standing at the door watching during all the other stuff already.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bitch, hit that daily login bonus! Can't miss them freebies.

Dex-chan lover
The thing about login bonuses is true. When I find that I'm just logging into a game just for a bonus in case I'll "play it later" I know it's time to quit.

Fed-Kun's army
The warming up and armpit Bits were pure comedy Gold. Never saw anything like that in manga before. LOL

Dex-chan lover
@arcsalvo I have some games I've been doing daily login bonuses on for years. I occasionally get in the mood to play them, and will play for a few weeks to months when that happens, so having the freebies makes those times more fun. But I only do it on games I know I'll want to play again like that, other games I quit cold turkey.

Dex-chan lover
Mom likes her fantasies and gives her daughters some leeway, but she’s definitely strict where she needs to be. She’s a good mom!

Users who are viewing this thread