Siscon Oneechan to Kinishinai Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Mother Who's Drawn a Book About a Siscon Elder Sister and the Little Sister That Doesn't M…

Pheew, luckily everytime I read a good manga, Im always ready to dodge the Great Axe impact. All those training was worth it!

i wish i can pay a doujin artist to draw my own ending of this manga, where the mom having threesome with her daughters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Roaster I've got a few I'm either looking at or about to look at. One commenter on this thread mentioned "Accept My Fist of Love", "Tadokoro-san", and "After School!", so I'm going to look at those. I'm also currently reading "Catulus Syndrome" (which will be ending soon, but is worth checking out), "Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san" (which is slow to upload new chapters, but just caught up to the anime's ending), "Yuru Yuri" (because OF COURSE), "Hino-san no Baka" (which is more lewd, but really funny), and "Mutually Unrequited Twin Sisters" (which is just silly fun). I can't say you'll like any of those as much as I do, but that's what I've been reading lately.

Dex-chan lover
lol was this axed?
Amazingly abrupt ending and journey, thanks for trans

@Nick5x
Lmao, I read all the title you mentioned in your replies.
I know almost all of that title from Heee Manga Hunter Channel if I believe, it's really hard to find a good Yuri Manga so I need to check some Websites and Recommendations.

Fed-Kun's army
C'mon man... I came to love this story... Why did it have to end like this..
So much possibilities.. P-P
I wanted to know more about the shop sisters... I wanted at least closure for their relationship.. ;-;

Thank you so much for the chapters <3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread