Siscon Oneechan to Kinishinai Imouto - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Mother Who's Drawn a Book About a Siscon Elder Sister and the Little Sister That Doesn't M…

Fed-Kun's army
This was one hell of a waste of time. I was hoping it would develop some of the other characters and she gets with her friend from school instead of her sister and her sister also gets with a different girl. Or at least ship someone together. The onee-san didn't even confess or anything. I don't even remember the other characters cuz the part-time working arc made me forget about them. They should have been developed more and had some actual romance in this. I'm just super pissed I wasted my time following this. If the epilogue is also shit, I'm giving this a 3 out of 10

Dex-chan lover
i mean tbh im not even surprised this series ended as soon as it did as this series was nice at the start but then it just pretty much changed the whole focus of the series on the mom and while yes it had its moments it got pretty old really quick

not to mention what everyone really wanted was more relations with the sisters ect which pretty much went away after but so many chs....

so yeah im not even surprised this series got cut

Fed-Kun's army
Well it's over but I wouldn't say I wasted my time with it. It had some really great moments. But halfway through you felt that author didn't know where they wanted the story to go. And the ending is a strong proof of that. So even though the journey was enjoyable, I'm fine with it ending.

So this will get a sequel right?
If not then : The fuck?
Honestly i didn't care about the mom , im here for sisters Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Aww... Did this not get good reception? I want to see Tokyo arc, this could be 4-5 chapters at least, like mom selling the thin book or sneaking to Tora.

Feels like a very premature end to cut it here.

Dex-chan lover
rather than axe I think author just have no idea how to end this
IIRC this was started as Twitter comic? usually not much thought put into them and most of them are short stories, it's already a miracle we can get this far lol

Ugh... Generic Ending with no really progress huh? Fuck you Axe-kun.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was a sudden end. I was hoping the mother's trip to Tokyo and the doujinshi convention would've been a longer story. I did think this manga had more places to go, but I did enjoy the trip as far as it did go.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, what a rushed ending. No character development, we completely forget about the best friend and the part-time job, we don't even see the convention...

It feels like reading this was just a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon_ not sure if I think like what? I didn't say anything that wasn't factual or a joke. Yuri stuff gets axed all the time this is true. The endings are also generally abrupt and come at random or right after the start of a new ark. And yes banana no nana is well known to have one of the most insane forced/rushed endings ever. Especially the second one that is true of literaly EVERYTHING.

What I'm curious about is why you saw fit to randomly insult me out of nowhere.

Users who are viewing this thread