Siscon Oneechan to Kinishinai Imouto

Why did something like this exist? Why is incest even a thing? Man I really can't understand what the fuck is going on in human brain sometime,oh don't mind me I'm just here to silently judge some of you for liking this

Dex-chan lover
@Limita You are probably a close-minded jerk. This is a comedy to begin with. Also, you're just a worthless random, like, who even cares about your negative opinion ? You are a nobody dude. As if you would care about people who trash the manga you like reading : this is the same.

And people like whoever they want, enjoy reading whatever they want. You're not a God, your "judgement" value is none.

@ShinomiyaFlandre altho now that I type it out it not much of a silently judging,do sorry about that and you are right I shouldnt judge people for what they like even if I did so silently,I apologize for that as well

Dex-chan lover
@Limita Don't apologize, I believe in freedom of speech dude (I'm not a sjw).

But I just think your comment wasn't good since you seem to take the manga way too much seriously even tho it's just a comedy. Relax, you can judge people, but hey your comment isn't just pleasant for people who enjoy this manga. And you wouldn't like it if someone were trashing your favorite manga and telling that your taste is trash.

I guess you do understand what I mean. Just relax x)
Sorry for being too harsh at first btw. But I really felt bad reading your comment right after reading the very good last chapter of this manga.

My first comment was meant to be a joke (altho I do admit I'm half serious) but it was executed badly,i do appreciate you taking this whole matter calmly,nice day mate.

Double-page supporter
@ShinomiyaFlandre
you wouldn't like it if someone were trashing your favorite manga and telling that your taste is trash.
Everyone's taste is different, yes my personal taste is of course objectively the best/correct one, but it doesn't bother me that people are ignorant of the truth, since it's unavoidable.

If anything, I'd want to convince such people of their error and show them the true way, but your first comment is 100% personal attacks without a shred of defending the manga itself and explaining why it's worth reading. If you just want to shit on someone for having the wrong opinion, sure go for it, it just doesn't really change anything beyond maybe granting personal gratification.
I believe in freedom of speech dude (I'm not a sjw).
I'll take your word for it since I can't tell by your actions.

@Limita
And you're just a backing-down cuck, stand by your initial provocation whether genuine or not. Not as if his reply deserved any respect.

@Degernase you are right. I acted way too immature,i was too focus on defending myself without thinking thing through properly.

Dex-chan lover
Woah wait a minute final chapter?
Did I not pay attention or does that seems sudden to anyone else as well

Supporter
For newcomers who would like to read this manga, be advised it was a fun ride until the very last chapter which isn't an ending at all and make you feel depressed.
I doubt extra chapters to come will help in that matter :x

I expected the manga to be longer since it was a good fun manga I had good laughs almost every chapter but well it was good either way.

Dex-chan lover
Dang that ending feels like the axe was dropped. Sad to see this one go, it was a funny read. Thanks for the translation!

Group Leader
This manga is really good, even though is just have 2 volume and 26 chapter it's really fun

Users who are viewing this thread