Six Half - Vol. 10 Ch. 40

Every time I see this series get updated I instinctually think “oh no”. Lmao everyone is a selfish bastard. And if any of them actually cared, they would’ve seen what was going on with the mom and Maho. Thank you so much for another chapter!

Always knew the mother was trying to scam them but still had a slimmer of hope she would start to better herself and be a better mother.

I'm definitely nervous about the current direction, because I think A-chan and Shiori are toxic for each other romantically ... But I do want to believe in the author (whose other works I have enjoyed)

Holy fucking hell that goddammed mf bitch of a woman. I knew she planned to get the property.

Dex-chan lover
@Mossygirl I don’t think their relationship is toxic per say but their situation made it toxic if they were not related they wouldn’t be toxic so once they get over that wall of being brother and sister(who are not related) they will end up just fine.

damn why these people don't properly communicate like normal ppl. This is going to some shitty direction and im not here for all that at all

I want maho to be okay, I can't believe I binged this series for almost 6 hours. I'll wait till it's translated I suppose...

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, the mother is human garbage, as expected. After she abandoned her children for years, she came back to steal their inheritance so she can have fancy wedding. She would rather steal her daughter's future than get a fucking job. What a scumbag.

Dex-chan lover
A-chan is an idiot. He's so selfless he's screwing everyone up. He's making his decisions based on penance for guilt for things he didn't do and events that weren't his fault, and he's letting his self-negating agenda blind him to things that will hurt the people he thinks he's trying to help. General case: His sister won't be happy until he gets with her, but he's pretending his obsessive self-denial is for her own good because of his promise to that asshole dad.
More specific case: He's pretending to himself that the mother isn't trash because his bizarre agenda says he has to give her his family to make up for feeling good that he didn't have to lose them before.
Get your head on straight, boy.

Dex-chan lover
What I'm hoping is that this is where the whole house of dysfunctional cards comes down: They go find Ma-chan, she tells them what's up with horrible mom, A-chan doesn't hand over the money (he said he would over the phone but it's not clear that he actually has yet, and saying over the phone a contract is not), they toss her out on her ear and live together again, and he's finally forced to confront his feelings for MC.

a-chan you dumbass!!! why why why would you give the money your beloved dad worked so hard for to that bitch of a woman who walked away from the family just bc she didn't like you. WHY.

AND NOO i hope you guys come back soon from your hiatus!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for continuing to translate this. I've been hoping to finally reach the ending of the manga

Fed-Kun's army
both shiori and akio were trying to do their best in their own way. it was their asshole mother that tricked them into thinking she was taking care of maho properly

Users who are viewing this thread