Six Half - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

I'm seeing a "This chapter has no pages" error for this chapter at the moment.

Edit: It's been fixed. Thanks much!

For some reason, I really hate her brothers girlfriend. Ughhhhh the nice innocent girl type... it seems she has no flaws 🤬🤮😫

Dex-chan lover
I dislike Mizuki as well as Kai. Mizuki seems selfish and something about her is off; Kai is selfish and puts his needs and wants above Shiori's even when it comes to her own life decisions

Aggregator gang
Wow, Shiori's mom is a fucking scumbag. She left her husband just because of a child from previous marriage... with a woman that died? I could understand if Akio's mother was still alive and Shiori's mother was jealous... And I understand not wanting a stranger's kid in your home but to the point that she was willing to abandon her own two daughters because of it? She probably already had a guy on the side and just used Akio as an excuse. And then she came back for her kids after being dumped by the new guy - classic scumbag mom move.
So not only she left her daughters but also gave a boy the trauma since he thinks the family was split up because of him. She's really a human garbage...

I'm all for Kai, people, hopefully Shiori ends with him or alone, Akio would be too complicated.
Thanks for the chapter!!

I like Kai but I feel like he is too imposing and selfish at times but maybe he will go through some character development. I don’t want her to end up with her brother (even if they aren’t blood related) because of the history , it’s too complicated. I just want shiori to be happy and I’m rooting for her.

My prediction is that mizuki might've dated while in Tokyo and felt guilty after that relationship didn't work out that she reminisced about the past and returned to Akio. I really don't want the incest route. It'd be more mature if they fix whatever is missing with mizukis character and she stands on more stable ground with Akio.

Users who are viewing this thread