Six Half - Vol. 7 Ch. 31

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!! This chapter made my eyes a bit teary and gave my mind a little wind for thought. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh more background information about past Shiori, I knew there was definitely something that only past Shiori knew as to why she acted like a bitch in the past, and current Shiori actually thought the same as well. That agreement they did with A-chan and Shi-chan on the past is intriguing. It was the first thing current Shiori actually remember from the past (those words from Akio) and probably holds quite a lot of value as with memory loss, the most memorable moments (bad or good) tends to be the ones that get's regained early.

From the looks of it she's unconsciously getting her memories back bit by bit, and there's signs that Kai and Shiori's relationship shaking if Shiori chooses to continue her work priorities over Kai, and it seems Akio has moved on from Mizuki as well which definitely set's the possibility as high.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Well... Then I guess I might as well quit wasting my time translating this if someone else suddenly picked this up..

I really want to know the whole truth but Thankyou for translating I love this story so much

Group Leader
@Deoxyribo9 Thanks that makes me very happy to hear. I think I will still release chapter 31 on Sunday (I think it's allowed to upload the same chapter twice on this site). After all, I translated most of it already and even someone else helped me out on this chapter. I don't want our work to go to waste like this now. But if this person is planning on continuing it (I mailed them about that) I don't think I'll continue. I think it's wasteful to translate chapters double, even though I liked working on this series a lot.

@LiliumDragomir I hope you keep translating this series, I also really like your translations. Whatever happens, thank you for all the work you've done.

Dex-chan lover
@liliumdragomir Oh it took me a while to notice the submission wasn't from you. I guess that explains why it was earlier than 2 weeks that you announced in advance.

Though I'm pretty grateful for your translations on this series especially when I started picking it up and realizing it was dropped mid way 2 years ago, hopefully you'll get your reply for the other person and sort things out.

every time I try to read it I get a note saying this chapter is unavailable. :(

LiliumDragomir I prefer your translations. The quality of them is way better. I hope you will continue this series.

Group Leader
@flewby I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm not sure why. I uploaded the chapters to google drive for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ZXTXOMRrnBMcGfkGTBmljZPStabZLQSp?usp=sharing

Thank you, that's very kind! the google drive worked for me. :) I appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread